The CTU boasts avant garde infrastructure on a sprawling > 7,500 square feet dedicated space to include on-site research pharmacy, 8-station infusion suite, access to extensive range of biomaterials from the Biobank, in-suite phlebotomy services to include immediate sample processing, multiple full-service exam rooms, spacious reception/waiting area, free parking, convenient access via elevated walkways from covered garage, free access to wi-fi throughout the facility, multiple float offices, access to an 8-bed sleep lab, capability to conduct complex inpatient trials, and large conference room for meetings. The CTU is built to support the conduct of all phases and all types of clinical trials with utmost ethical, legal, and regulatory standards of compliance.
All research investigators are welcome to conduct their clinical trials at Ochsner's Clinical Trials Unit. We urge you to visit the Clinical Trials Unit and make it the ultimate destination of choice for the conduct of your clinical trials. At Ochsner’s Clinical Trials Unit, research teams can conduct “Research with peace of mind”.
- To foster and promote clinical and translational research
- To bring current diagnostic and therapeutic research options to residents of the local community
- To cultivate a spirit of cooperation and partnership with industry sponsors and Clinical Research Organizations (CRO)
- To provide a convenient site for for investigators and scientists at Ochsner to successfully conduct research studies
- To serve as an innovative resource to conduct clinical studies by investigators in regional academic and nonacademic institutions