The Center for EBP & Nursing Research at the Ochsner Health System is committed to facilitating the conduct of cutting edge research and innovative evidence-based practice (EBP) projects. Our goal is to ignite a spirit of scientific inquiry in nurses at all levels in order to change practice and change lives.
Serve the healthcare community by fostering the integration of research into quality healthcare outcomes through innovation and education.
- How to start a project
- Implementation of protocol or order set
- Data collection or measurement
- Data analysis or interpretation
- Student projects
- IRB submission
- System Nursing Research Council submission
- Abstract, poster or manuscript submission
Jessica Peterson, PhD RN