- To create an extensive and robust biospecimen repository with associated clinical and pathological dataset registry
- To serve research scientists with a ready-source of high-quality human tissues and biofluids for complex clinical and translational research
- To bring together Ochsner and non-Ochsner scientists to collaboratively design and lead sophisticated research initiatives
- To become a “resource of choice” for local, national, and global research institutions, industry, and academic centers.
- To create an extensive and robust bio-specimen repository and clinical data registry
- To serve physicians, and scientists with a ready source of high-quality human tissue and body fluid samples for translational and clinical research projects
- To bring together Ochsner and non-Ochsner scientists so they can collaboratively design and lead sophisticated research initiatives
- To become a resource of choice for national and international biopharmaceutical companies by providing them access to our cache` of valuable biospecimen