Center for Outcomes and Health Services Research
Clinical Research Informatics
Clinical Research Informatics utilizes collected data to analyze and support research projects, process improvement and patient care. The key skills of Research Informatics are as follows:
- Research Process Optimization--optimizing tools (e.g. REDCap, SlicerDicer) to accelerate data collection, recruitment
- Data Modeling--collection, design and processing for targeted analysis
- Text Processing-- data re-coding from unstructured sources (e.g. pathology reports), simple language processing
- Visualization--Novel presentation of complex data
- Explore REDCap training resources here. (no log-in required)
- To get a log-in (required for project creation), submit an IS Service Request (ticket/chat/phone) of the type "Access Request for Existing Application" and specify REDCap.
- Please complete a REDCap consultation request for instrument and design help.