Clinical Research Informatics
Clinical Research Informatics utilizes collected data to analyze and support research projects, process improvement and patient care. The key skills of Research Informatics are as follows:
- Research Process Optimization--optimizing tools (e.g. REDCap, SlicerDicer) to accelerate data collection, recruitment
- Data Modeling--collection, design and processing for targeted analysis
- Text Processing-- data re-coding from unstructured sources (e.g. pathology reports), simple language processing
- Visualization--Novel presentation of complex data
- Explore REDCap training resources here. (no log-in required)
- To get a log-in (required for project creation), submit an IS Service Request (ticket/chat/phone) of the type "Access Request for Existing Application" and specify REDCap.
- Please complete a REDCap consultation request for instrument and design help.