Internal Grant Opportunities
Collaborative Intramural Research Program (CIRP) with LSU Health Shreveport
Offered each fall, CIRP grants support new co-led by at interdisciplinary teams featuring one Ochsner researcher and one tenure- or tenure-track LSU Health Shreveport faculty member.
- Partnerships must feature Principal Investigators (PIs) from different disciplines.
- Projects must demonstrate innovation and meaningful collaborations.
- Projects and collaborative PI teams must be new.
- Applications must demonstrate clear path to sustain the research via external funding.
- Up to 50,000 per institution per project.
- Up to 2 projects funded per year.
Most recent RFP