The Biostatistics Unit helps researchers create and fine-tune their projects and works closely with investigators through all stages of the research process. The unit also analyzes data using a variety of methodologies and work with researchers to write manuscripts and disseminate research findings. If data analysis is required for research, the investigator must submit proof of IRB approval to use the data for research purposes. To request biostatistics consultation, send an email message to email@example.com and one of our team members will contact you to set up the consultation. Please allow at least 4 weeks for your request to be completed.
- Center for Outcomes and Health Services Research
- Research Projects ▼
- Biostatistical Support Services
- Research Information Analytics
- Clinical Research Informatics
- Faculty and Staff ▼
- Ochsner Patient Research Advisory Board (OPRAB)